The Fine Print!
- SewGood class size is limited to 4 students for adult classes. Because space is limited a 50% non refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- Please check your schedule carefully to ensure that you can make ALL of the classes. The first class is mandatory. Please email me if you have questions.
- All fee’s are non refundable once class has started.
- If I do give a refund for any reason it will be subjected to a $25 administration fee.
- If you miss a class there may be an additional charge for a make up class.
- Fee’s are due on or before the first class of each month, payable by cash, cheque or email transfer. An invoice will be sent out prior to the first of the month.
- The classes are ongoing throughout the school year, after the initial online registration you do not need to re register.
- Please give one month’s notice if you decide to discontinue the classes.
- I cannot offer credit or refunds for missed classes. The space is reserved for your child so you must pay for it whether or not your child attends the class.
- Because my classes are at capacity I am no longer able to offer make up classes.
- If I need to cancel a class you will receive a credit for the following month. (I do not bring in substitute teachers.)
Sewing Machine Purchases
- The machine will be ordered at the time of payment
- Must be picked up at the SewGood studio, by appointment.
- Free 1 hour lesson on machine operation and minor troubleshooting by appointment at the SewGood Studio
- Any service or warranty work will be done by Castle Sewing in Langley